Delta CX * Concentric Conference
In addition to the live webinar-style presentations and sessions, each attendee will be invited to our private Slack…
Our first Concentric conference will be held on Friday, January 24, 2020 for a full day, USA time. Registration is only $97 USD and is open now. The event is completely live and online through Zoom. No need to spend time or money traveling. Just block our times out on your calendar.
18 Amazing Sessions in One Day, and Zero Sponsors
Zero sponsors means no spam emails and no pitches. Our conference day has 2 or 3 sessions running at the same time… invite co-workers so you can catch everything live. Join our Slack community to interact with each other and ask speakers questions.
The Event, In A Nutshell…
CX and UX are at the heart of everything your company does. Without customer satisfaction, it doesn’t matter how Agile, Lean, efficient, productive, or anything else you think you are. Your cool tech, your CI/CD pipeline, your expensive re-brand, and paid social influencers will all mean nothing if you don’t have happy customers.
Concentric is an event where each presentation ties back to the customer’s experience… The UX of a digital interface or the human perception of a brand, service, store, or experience. It’s all about the X!
Target attendees are all roles in creative, software dev, and tech including CX, UX, UI, product, project, engineering, devops, BAs, security, marketing, sales, etc. Target companies are any company of any size including startups. This event is for anyone interested in how to create improvements to their product, process, and culture so that they are improving customer communication and satisfaction.
Our Speakers Are…
- Dr. Joe Perez from the NC Department of Health and Human Services)
- Marion van der Krogt from Speaking of Customers
- Dan Zola and Kerry Thompson from Sway UX
- Leslie McFarlin from STLArchitects
- Jeffery Dernbach from T-Mobile, and Lubna Thabseem from Deloitte
- Jonathan Toler from Kloeckner Metals
- Shalakha Jain
- Justin Ranton from AliveCor
- Krispian Emert from Facebook
- Ganes Kesari from Gramener
- Laura Musgrave and Marie Simpson from Next
- Jane Vita from Digitalist Canada
- Adi Shanbhag from ICF Next
- Darren Hood from UX Uncensored and Kent State University
- Rael Bricker
- Lee Andrese from akathame
- Jen Blatz from Fidelity
- Debbie Levitt from Delta CX (that’s me!)